Sunday, August 9, 2015

Weekly Round-Ups


This week was all sorts of crazy! The unfiltered and completely candid picture of me and Max above pretty much describes how I felt at the end of the week. Hosted a family get together that went from last week into the beginning of this one. Studied a ton, went to brunch twice, plowed through 4 (!!!) books: this, this, this, and this (a personal fav but always so creepy). It was also the One Direction concert! I simply had the best time with one of my best friends- it was the perfect midweek excursion. I went a little out of my comfort zone and tried Hibachi again with my family (the first time I absolutely hated it). I guess my taste buds are changing, because I ended up loving the meal! So. Good. I even participated in the saki drinking contest, oy. Proof that our likes/dislikes change as we get older. I witnessed the most beautiful sunset ever last night! The sky looked like cotton candy. Lately, I've also been getting into drinking coffee. I had a cup both times I went to brunch, and started going down to the bakery every morning to pay for a medium cup before I sit down to study. 






Now onto my weekly round-ups (can you tell I'm obsessed with pinstripes?!): 










10. I want to order every single thing from this collaboration line! 

What interesting things have you rounded up this week?! 

Thanks for reading and see you soon! Xoxo, 
Ashley Ann 


No comments:

Post a Comment