Saturday, August 22, 2015

Splurge Vs. Save

More often than not, I find myself wishing I didn't spend the money on those shoes, or that dress I had to have. I'm constantly searching for "dupes," or cheaper versions of expensive items. I rounded up a few splurge-worthy fashion items, and found pretty identical versions for a way cheaper price! Hopefully, this will help some of you on a strict budget to still maintain that preppy look without breaking the bank. 


White Espadrilles: 


Leather Cross-Body: 


Boater's Hat: 

Splurge: JCrew, $45

Tortoiseshell Cat Eye Sunglasses: 

Splurge: Kate Spade, $145 

Stripe Dress: 


Pinstripe Blouse: 

Splurge: Ann Taylor, $80


What are some of your favorite "save" items?! 

Thanks for reading and see you soon! Xoxo, 
Ashley Ann 

No comments:

Post a Comment