Friday, August 14, 2015

Prep For School: Supplies

Since school is sadly quickly approaching, I thought it would be fun to do some back to school posts once or twice a week. Ever since I was in kindergarten, I have always loved school supply shopping. There's just nothing better than walking out of Staples with some brand new binders, colorful notebooks, and fresh pens. I weirdly hoard and collect office supplies like nobody's business! I'm sharing some of the cutest school supplies I could round up- everything is both preppy and serves a purpose! Also thrown into the mix are my classic tried-and-true favorites, things that I've used in school for years. 



Agenda // Colorful Pens // Hello Sunshine Tumbler // File Folders // Notebook (been using these for years!) // Stapler // Phone Case (dying over the new line) // Pencil Pouch 

What are your favorite back to school supplies?! 

Thanks for reading and see you soon! Xoxo, 
Ashley Ann 

P.S. A fun & easy DIY: print out Lilly Pulitzer prints and stick them inside your binder covers, instant prep! 

No comments:

Post a Comment