Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Room Inspiration

Even though we moved into our new house 10 months ago, my bedroom is still nowhere near decorated. I continue to sleep on a bed with no bed frame, papers and books on the floor with no home, and a vanity being the only piece of furniture in the space. It's time for an upgrade!!! I've been obsessively pinning things to my decorating board, trying to find some inspiration on how I'm going to put together a functional yet preppy space. I think the final color scheme is down to this: navy and white with pops of pink and gold throughout! Now that I have a color scheme in mind, I've also kept my eyes open for literally ANYTHING that will get the ball rolling. The only things I have right now are these 2 pillows: 



One from Target, and one from Bed Bath & Beyond. It's not much, but it's a start! Now I have something to go off of. I wanted to share some decorating pieces I've been coveting and that I think will look great in the new space. Here's what's been inspiring me! 

















Aren't all these pieces so fun?! I can't wait to begin this process, and blog the progress every so often. To see more things inspiring my room, you can check out my "decorate" Pinterest board! 

What do you think of the color scheme? 

Thanks for reading and see you soon! Xoxo, 
Ashley Ann 


Thanks for reading and see you soon! Xoxo, 
Ashley Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment