Saturday, August 15, 2015

Pinstripes and a Pop of Yellow

Back today sharing an adorable outfit I could wear forever and ever. I purchased this dress last week on sale and have already worn it 3 times! It's really a great dress to have in your closet because you can literally throw it on to run errands, stick a blazer over it for a business meeting, or wear it out at night to a fancy restaurant. The options are endless! Pinstripes are classic and never go out of style, which is probably why they're one of my favorite prints. 


This yellow bucket bag from Vera Bradley was the perfect complement to the blue stripes. Vera Bradley has definitely matured in the past year- they are rightfully designing a larger portion of their bags catering to college/20 something women. Their new lines are becoming more and more sophisticated; a refreshing change from their more childish patterns. 


And the wedges I wear with nearly everything had to make an appearance as well! I try to use the same accessories and shoes if you couldn't tell! I find what I like, and stick with it. 


I think the dress could be a great transition into fall and winter. I definitely will be layering over it with a cable knit sweater, tights, and boots come November! 


I'm in love with the bag!!!

Thanks for reading and see you soon! Xoxo, 
Ashley Ann 

No comments:

Post a Comment