Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Recent Purchases

I've done a little bit of shopping lately- online and off. On our recent trip to Connecticut, I picked up something in one of the tiny boutiques lining the streets of Litchfield. I also placed some very early fall/winter orders to be sure everything comes in on time! (Bean boots and this fisherman sweater). I'm in love with everything I ordered, and am excited to wear these pieces for the remaining weeks of the summer. And then?! Fall!!! My absolute favorite season out of the entire year, which just happens to include my birthday (September 17th). But for now, it's still summer and I'm still loving flowy dresses, bright colors and comfy shoes!






Tassel Necklace (similar pictured, purchased in boutique) // Sailboat Skort // Quarter Sleeve Tee // Large Agenda (ready for school...) // Pinstripe Shirtdress // Ballet Flats (I think an in-store thing, but something more metallic) // Pink Halter Top (green pictured)

I understand that most of the things here are sold out or aren't on the websites anymore. The truth is, I think I just snatched these pieces up at the right time- on sale and about to be discontinued! However, you can get the general gist of the type of things I purchased. Metallic ballet flats can really be purchased anywhere, and the Lilly prints are used on different articles of clothing besides the skort and shirt. 

The shirtdress is still available and at a great price!!! Add it to your cart while you still can!

Thanks for reading and see you soon! Xoxo, 
Ashley Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment