Monday, June 1, 2015

May Favorites!

I'm happy to be wrapping up things this month and moving on into June! I have some great things planned this month. The things I've loved: 



Gummy bears. For as long as I can remember, I've eaten gummy bears. There's nothing better than opening up a fresh bag of tiny Haribo bears! They're great to snack on (not the healthiest but I digress), quickly fulfill your sugar craving, and can be thrown into any purse. My favorite flavors? Cherry, strawberry, and pineapple (the red, green and clear ones).

White jeans. I've been wearing white jeans so much this month! They are my springtime go-to. I swear my favorite pair is worn at least 3 times a week. They can be super casual worn with an oxford,  or dressed up with a tunic and wedges. Love. 

Bow rings. I love my Kate Spade bow rings. I've grown my collection to two of the bow rings and 1 set of the bow earrings. I like how the silver and rose gold look together, so I normally wear one on each finger! I wear them nearly every single day. 

Scallop dress. So happy I snagged this dress back in March before it completely sold out! It's absolutely perfect. I wear it all the time and get so much use out of it. Definitely one of my best purchases for the spring/summer season! (it's actually back in stock for 40% off final sale!!) If you want something like it, JCrew Factory has some great options. (this cami dress, this bright number, and this fit and flare.)

Friends. This whole month, Friends was my favorite TV show. Normally in the morning, 1 Friends episode gets me through my whole makeup routine (about 20 minutes). I'll put it on, sit down at my vanity, and enjoy getting ready. It's a great distraction from school work (ahem, sometimes too great of a distraction). I'm almost done with the entire show! (Rachel and Ross are currently taking care of their new baby.)

What things have you been loving this month? 

Thanks for reading and see you soon! Xoxo, 
Ashley Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment