Saturday, June 27, 2015

Summer In Lilly


I picked up the most adorable pair of scallop shorts the other day in Lilly! They come in so many fun colors, but I had to go with the Bay Blue Coasting pattern. These shorts are literally the most comfortable things ever. The material is thick enough that they're not skimpy, but it's also light which is great for summer. The shorts are so versatile and can be dressed up or down. It was pretty nice out yesterday, so I decided to go all Lilly and scallops! (My kind of day.) 




I have been non-stop obsessed with my scallop tote from Marley Lilly. It is so simple, chic and classic. I can't stop using this bag! I bring it everywhere with me- I highly recommend to anyone looking for an affordable leather tote. 


Of course, my favorite flowers have to be in the shots- hydrangeas! 


Marley Lilly has been having really great sales recently! The tote bag, this monogramed bikini, and the monogramed glasses pictured above have all made their way into my shopping cart. 


I cannot live without my self-charging phone case from Kate Spade. It's actually pretty funny how much of a conversation starter this case is! 

Photos by: Emily Elizabeth Renz


Wearing: Scallop hem shorts// strapless top// scallop tote// sunglasses// watch// heeled sandals
**when it got chilly at night, I threw on this Jcrew jackie cardigan


But the shorts, how cute are the shorts?!

Thanks for reading and see you soon! Xoxo, 
Ashley Ann 


No comments:

Post a Comment