Monday, June 8, 2015

My Current Wishlist

I haven't updated in about a week-things have been so crazy! I've been browsing around online, and found some pretty amazing things. If only I had the money to order every single item right now! Ah well, it can't hurt to look, can it? 



1. Michaelina scallop skort. This is possibly the most adorable skort in the world. The navy with white scallop trim makes for a perfect everyday summer skort. I may just have to cave and order this! 

2. Tailored linen romper. I love the crisp white and clean cut of this romper! It's very sophisticated, chic, and simple. You may notice a trend in most of the things I love-they can be dressed up or down! Versatility is key to building a sustainable closet. That way, you can create more outfits or different looks. 

3. Red striped shirt. (Blue pictured). This actually has been on my list awhile. I think striped shirts have got to be one of my top 5 favorite things to wear... ever! You can wear them with just about anything. Denim shorts, jeans, skirts... (they also make for great layering pieces). One color I don't have is red, and this LL Bean one is just what I've been looking for. Nautical, classic, and great for summer!

4. Plaid shirtdress. Ok, this is definitely a splurge, but in my opinion totally worth it! I saw this dress a few weeks ago online and loved it. After seeing Carly feature it in a blog post, I knew I had to have it! It looked fabulous on her. This dress would be so fun and spirited for the fourth of July. 

5. Factory plaid popover. This shirt definitely has the three F's: flirty, fun, and fabulous. 

6. I'm obsessed with these Jcrew factory fluted skirts! They come in so many fun colors like this bright pink one. I've never seen a skirt in this color before-it's so different from anything I would normally wear, but I kind of love it. 

7. Linen shirt dress. I'm all about that linen. It keeps you cool and feels very breezy on those excruciatingly hot days! The pinstripes on this dress are so classic.

8.  Bucket Bag. This bag has been on my wish list for so. long. Don't know if I'm going to buy it or not! (Might just go with the Jcrew Factory one as seen in a recent post.)

What's been on your wish list lately? 

Thanks for reading and see you soon! Xoxo, 
Ashley Ann 





No comments:

Post a Comment