Friday, June 26, 2015

Fourth of July Outfits

The 4th of July is quickly approaching! I have to say, the 4th (next to halloween) is my favorite holiday! Everyone is happy it's summer, the nights are cool, and backyard barbecues commence. Planning our outfits is a big to-do at my house every year. Emily and I always need to have the perfect red, white and blue outfit! Another cool tradition of ours? We always have 2 parties: a 4th party with our relatives, and a 5th of July party with close friends. I love it because I can wear two patriotic outfits in a row with all three of my favorite colors! At first, I planned on taking photos of all of these outfits, but due to time constraints, I'm putting together a small (or big?) collage. There's six different possible outfits in here! But, you can really wear all the pieces together. Enjoy my overwhelming collection of festive pieces. 









At the Beach:
Eyelet tote
Backyard Party:
Monogrammed wayfarers 
Fireworks Show:
Out to Dinner:
Lunch Date:
Eyelet Tote
By the Pool: 
Eyelet Dress (similar to the sold out one)


What are you going to wear for the 4th?!

Thanks for reading and see you soon! Xoxo, 
Ashley Ann 

P.S. I think I'm going to cave and order the most perfect romper for our July 5th party! It's so. cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment