Sunday, May 31, 2015

What I've Been Up To

I've been extra busy these past two weeks, preparing for the end of the school year and dreaded...FINALS. I have 5 finals to study for, plus 3 huge end-of-year projects! (All worth a significant amount of points.) My google calendar app is in overdrive! I've really been making a point to actually use it, and stick to my plans. Yesterday I hit an extreme low point in my year. Something happened that completely broke me and led to a two hour cry sesh. In a way, I think this huge breakdown was good for me- it's making me revaulate how I prioritize my time. I'm working through the problem, and while there's not much I can do about it right now, I know that it's going to turn out ok.  So my resolution for the summer? Schedule time to get work done, and schedule time to relax. Ever since I got mono, I've been finding it really really hard to motivate myself and stick to a to-do list. My priorities have been askew, and I procrastinate nearly everything. I'm really going to try to make a lifestyle change and get back to where I was in the beginning of the year. That being said, a much needed 4 hour nap, pizza, and Netflix was pretty much my Saturday night yesterday. A revamp of my google calendar has left me feeling refreshed, and ready to take on the last 3 weeks of school! Sorry for the rant, I just wanted to get those things off my chest. Now onto what I've been up to! 



These hydrangeas at Whole Foods... Beautiful! All the beautiful flowers and lush green trees are helping me get through these crazy weeks leading up to summer. 


This picture is too cute not to share. I honestly don't know what I would do without Max. He instantly lifts my mood after a hard day at school, and truly gives me unconditional love. This is us on the way to the beach, and he literally pushed his paw underneath my hand. Who needs boys?

(and yes I was sporting a teddy bear blanket... the car was freezing!) 


Another beautiful picture of flowers in the park! 


I found online the perfect mini bucket bag! I've had my eye on this Ann Taylor one, but the JCrew factory one is cheaper and in my opinion cuter! (Anything miniature calls my name.)




My favorite guy. Taking walks around the park everyday is something I look forward to. I do it immediately after I get home from school- my time to relax. 

Wearing: Vintage Lilly Pulitzer shift//White converse


Did some shopping at Ann Taylor (more to come on that).


My sister made confirmation! I was so proud of her! 


Made a Target run with my best friend Sam. 


Neon green nail polish, funfetti cake mix, and gummy bears were necessary. 


This post is honestly just a collection from my iPhone camera roll recently. More specific posts to come later this week! 

What have you been up to lately? 

Thanks for reading and see you soon! Xoxo, 
Ashley Ann 


No comments:

Post a Comment