Thursday, May 14, 2015

Spring Inspiration: Mood Board

Seriously, this weather is crazy! It went from 45 degrees to 85 degrees in about two days. I feel like we skipped spring altogether and went straight to summer, but that's fine with me! It is quite beautiful. Flowers bloomed quicker than normal, the trees are green and lush- basically it's amazing. I adore spring clothes because there's tons of different outfit options. It's still cool enough to be able to wear pants, but you can also whip out those summer dresses/skirts. There's millions of different options available, however I tend to go for simple, and comfortable. I put together an array of cute spring pieces that I am totally in love with. Seriously about to order everything.



Isn't everything just adorable? 

Thanks for reading and see you soon! Xoxo, 
Ashley Ann 

No comments:

Post a Comment