Sunday, May 10, 2015

New Hair!

Lately, I've been feeling pretty down. I don't know what it is-end of school year jitters, AP Exams, SAT's, ACT's, finding a job this summer, golf-you name it, I'm stressed about it. It's been really hard for me to find even just a second to relax! (Blaming that one on my Type A personality.) Every since January, when I cut my hair into a long bob, or "lob", I've had an itch to chop it even shorter. Like, really short. 
My inspiration for this hair was (let's be real) all Lauren Conrad. She is without a doubt my biggest girl crush! Her hair seems to always, always, always look perfect. If you check out my beauty pinterest board, you'll see for months I've been pinning her hairstyles, as well as some other short cuts. 

My hair came out a little shorter than expected... but I love it! I feel so free. I can literally wake up and walk out the door without doing anything-and it still looks acceptable. I highly recommend chopping your hair for the summertime if you've been on the fence. It keeps you cooler, plus to anyone in school: none of your classmates will see you if it turns out bad!

Now for the big reveal... 

I feel super sassy with my new hair :) 


The first snapchat taken right after I got home from the salon... Infamous.

Basically this haircut is going to be a godsend during the summer. I've curled it once since the cut and I love the beachy waves I achieved with this curling wand set. 

Anyone thinking of cutting their hair soon? 

Thanks for reading and see you soon! Xoxo, 
Ashley Ann


No comments:

Post a Comment