Wednesday, May 20, 2015

My Go-To Outfits

Just wanted to say before I start this post, blogging has really become so theraputic for me! I love coming home after a long day of school, being able to sit down at my computer, and just write. Writing works wonders!! I normally work a little before I start homework, and a little afterwards before I go to bed. 

Now, back to today's post... 

Do you ever sometimes (ahem, always) wake up, spend 18 minutes deciding what to wear and still not get anywhere? Me too. It's gotten pretty bad. I feel like I've completely exhausted all outfits by the end of the school year! I like to have two go-to outfits in case of an (fashion) emergency. The looks I show here are simple, yet elegant. You can make them more dressy by adding more jewelry, or make them less dressy by removing some accessories and just sticking to the basics. These are the two outfits I love to rotate back and forth during the springtime when I absolutely cannot decide what to wear. The great thing is, these looks really are versatile and can be applied to nearly any season. (Oxford with jeans and flats? Give em' to me all year round!) 
Oxford//white jeans//scallop tote//flats//wayfarers 

Striped shirt//skinny jeans//purple crossbody//pearl studs//smoking flats//sunnies (these are sold out, but keep checking back in!)

What are your go-to outfits? 

Thanks for reading and see you soon! Xoxo, 
Ashley Ann 

No comments:

Post a Comment