Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Pink and Green!




Wanted to share this outfit from last weekend because I loved it so much! Spring/summer is great because you can throw on a dress and run out the door- the simplest solution to looking automatically chic. I purchased this dress over the summer and wore it all. the. time. It's so comfortable and cute! My go to for when I want to look presentable and be comfortable. I'm happy to be bringing it back out again for the warmer months.


I've looked everywhere for this dress and simply cannot find it. Here's a similar tunic style with pink and green that's just as cute! 



My pink and green jacks went perfectly with the dress. Don't you just love when everything matches perfectly? 


My accessories for this outfit prove you don't need to spend a lot of money to look awesome: 



Thanks to my sister Emily for all the great pictures. 

What's your favorite chic outfit? 

Thanks for reading and see you soon! Xoxo, 
Ashley Ann 

No comments:

Post a Comment