Monday, May 25, 2015

Memorial Day Weekend Packing List

We drove down to our beach house to spend Memorial Day Weekend at the Jersey Shore! I love coming down here for a day or two on the weekends. It's very relaxing, and it's a nice break from the little bubble of school I practically live in. Since it is memorial day weekend, I tried to keep my outfits festive with blues and whites! (I normally don't do reds, I save those for the 4th of July.) Here's some standout things I brought with me. The thing that I love about these pieces, is that they're so versatile and you can create 4 different outfits with them. 

White Cableknit Sweater//I actually have one from Lilly that I love, but the Ralph Lauren cable knits are classic. I'm wearing the sweater right now! It's pretty chilly at night, and the beach is always 15 degrees colder than regular temperatures. This sweater keeps me warm, but is still lightweight enough that it doesn't feel like a winter sweater. 

Skinny jeans// I love these jeans! Comfortable, form-fitting, and universally flattering. 

Tortoiseshell Sunglasses// I have a pair from Old Navy that I love, but these one's are too cute. 

Bright Polo// I love a good polo, and this one from Old Navy is awesome. Things are almost always cheaper if you buy polos from the children's section, in a few sizes up! I have this one, as well as a Lilly one in the exact same color. 

Chino Shorts// Classic white shorts-enough said! 

Navy Baseball Cap// Keeps the sun off your face and goes with every outfit. 

White Converse// I pretty much take these sneakers with me everywhere. You can wear them with pretty much anything-jeans, skirts, shorts, and even a dress! 

Lauren Jack Rogers// I really want to order a pair of these. I always go for the classic Navajo's but maybe it's time to branch out and try a different style. So cute. 

Eyelet Dress// Couldn't find a good picture of the white one (that I have), so I put a picture of the black one instead. This dress is the perfect summer dress and is so so so comfortable. Can't say enough good things about it! 

Bucket Bag// These bags are so trendy right now! I love them. They fit tons of stuff inside and are so cute.

That was my memorial day packing list! 


**Update: I ended up wearing all of these items at least once while I was at the beach! Successful packing makes me happy. 


What did you wear on memorial day? 

Thanks for reading and see you soon! Xoxo, 
Ashley Ann 

No comments:

Post a Comment