Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Summer Bucket List

via
I am so excited to share my summer bucket list! Summer is my absolute favorite season. I love being outdoors and going to the beach, not to mention all the amazing food. Here are the fun activities I want to do this summer: 

1. See fireworks 
2. Eat fresh strawberries 
3. Make a batch of lemonade
4. Host a BBQ
5. Roast marshmallows 
6. Stargaze 
7. Play mini golf 
8. Go sailing 
9. Watch the sunset 
10. Collect seashells 
11. Brunch al fresco 
12. Read 25 books 
13. Watch a movie outside 
14. Have a picnic 
15. Go a week with no makeup 
16. Sleep by the pool 
17. Bake festive 4th of July treats 
18. Go river tubing 
19. See a horse race 
20. Visit a street fair in NYC

21. Take lots of pictures 

Thanks for reading!

-Ashley Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment