Thursday, June 16, 2016

Staple Summer Accessories

Accessories make an outfit. That's why today I'm coming on here to write about my absolute favorite accessories that I wear with nearly every outfit in the summer! Without further ado, here are my must-have, "wear-all-summer" accessories: 



Chic Sunhat // A good boater hat can make every outfit look classic and preppy. 

Straw Clutch // Straw clutches will never go out of style in the summer. This one has a pretty turquoise stone for an extra pop of color. 

Leather Crossbody // Simple, goes with everything. Kind of the theme here!

Classic Sunnies // My favorite sunglasses that protect your eyes, while also making you look chic. Classic wayfarers go with any type of look you're going for. 

Espadrilles // Whether they be wedges or flats, espadrilles make your outfits look effortless and beachy,  

Jack Rogers // Will a day ever go by that I don't, at some point, throw on a pair of Jacks? No. These are my favorite sandals!! I cannot say enough good things about them. With so many different colors to choose from, you'll definitely find a pair that suits your style. Make sure to break them in though (it takes about a week). 

Pearl Earrings // Classy and instantly dresses up an outfit. 

Statement Scarf // I love a good scarf thrown over a dress at night. This beautiful striped one subtly catches the eye and amps up whatever you're wearing. 

Cute Board Shorts // Whether you live at the beach like me, or are just visiting for the day, a cute coverup is a necessity! 

Thanks for reading! 

-Ashley Ann 

No comments:

Post a Comment