Saturday, June 4, 2016

Bow Tie Shoulder Top


As soon as I saw this top in JCrew, I knew it was coming home with me. I luckily spotted the shirt the day it came out, so I was able to purchase it in-stores before it was even released online! I love the classic pinstripes, with a crisp navy bow at the shoulder to "tie" it all together (pun intended). I've worn this shirt multiple times since buying it: to dinner with white jeans & heels, out and about all day styled the way you see it now, and with a pair of navy shorts and white sneakers. The only negative thing about this top is that you have to wear a strapless bra. I made the mistake of wearing a regular bra the first time I wore it, and you could see the strap next to the bow the whole day. 

Regardless of that, the top is great and I know I'll be wearing it this entire summer! 






I love this straw clutch from Vineyard Vines. It really is the perfect summer accessory and goes with literally anything. 




Tuckernuck had this hat last year and I was dying to buy it! I finally picked it up and the hype surrounding it is worth it. The hat is adjustable so you can tighten the brim depending on the size of your head/weather conditions. I recently wore this hat to the beach on a windy day, and it never once flew off my head simply because I tightened the brim. 








Thanks for reading! 

-Ashley Ann 

No comments:

Post a Comment