Thursday, September 3, 2015

Patriotic Gingham Shirt Dress

I haven't posted in a couple of days, only because I just started school! My first day was yesterday (Wednesday), and it went pretty well. It's nice being a senior: getting to go out to lunch and leaving early are good perks! 

Today, I wanted to share some pictures from a shoot we did a couple of nights ago. This shirt dress from Brooks Brothers was the perfect end of summer purchase. Yes, it is very summery and I won't be wearing it in the fall, however I will definitely be wearing it these last few weeks of warm weather! I got it on sale in stores- it was the last one on the rack and in my size!!! Don't you just love when that happens?! 



We went out to dinner the night before school in Princeton (see my post from last week!), and the Palmer Square park was the perfect spot to take pictures (only after we snapped pictures in the backyard... seen below).




I paired my usual accessories with the dress: my favorite lobster clutch, and my go-to espadrilles.


The dress is so light and airy. Perfect for really hot and humid days! I like that the dress is a little bit longer (although, that may just be due to the fact that I went a size up, a 4). The red, white, and blue gingham is so festive! I wish I had picked it up before the 4th of July. 






I'm going to be wearing my red, white, and blue all the way into winter!

Thanks for reading and see you soon! Xoxo, 
Ashley Ann 

P.S. Please bear with me these next few weeks as I get settled into the craziness of the school year. Posts may be scarce!

No comments:

Post a Comment