Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Fall Fashion Picks

After scrolling through Pinterest for quite some time today, I realized just how great the fall clothes are, all across the board! Completely dying over Tuckernuck's fall photo shoots!!! I've been needing to stock up on some great fall basics, and invest in quality pieces that will last me a while. It may just be the right time to buy this stuff... right now. I rounded up a TON of clothes (took me forever) and accessories, all at different price ranges. 


J.Crew:



How could you NOT be in love with this look?! I love everything about it: the elbow patches on the blazer, the patriotic tee, the boyfriend jeans, the loafers, and a tiny hint of leopard! 

Other items I'm eyeing: 



Tuckernuck: 


I feel like this could be my unofficial uniform of the fall and winter! Crisp white jeans, brown booties, and a chunky knit sweater makes an easy and chic outfit. The mirrored sunglasses add an extra twist! The bag is a little pricey, but I think it could be a good investment.



Gap: 

Striped Fit and Flare, $80 // Checkered Shirt Dress, $70 // Cashmere Crewneck, $148 // Drapey Top, $55 // Plaid Shirt, $55 // Pleated Skirt, $45 // Cropped Pants, $70 // Plaid Scarf, $30 and Calf Hair Belt, $30 (both great alternatives compared to some more expensive J.Crew or Tuckernuck items)

No comments:

Post a Comment