Friday, September 18, 2015

50 Facts About Me!




I thought it would be so fun to do a little "get to know me" post today! Without further ado, here are 50 random facts about me: 

1. I'm a Virgo! 
2. I have ice cream almost every night after dinner and I'm not ashamed. 
3. Harry Potter is my absolute favorite thing EVER, and it will always be a part of who I am. 
4. I can't stand peanut butter & sushi! 
5. The checkout aisle at Sephora gets me every. time. 
6. Arrogance in my opinion is the worst trait that somebody could have. 
7. The sports I've played: golf, tennis, sailing and equestrian.
8. I have a birthmark in the shape of a heart on my right ring finger. 
9. I'm 5'1. 
10. I used to be ambidextrous, but then was told to "pick a hand" before entering 1st grade. I chose left! 
11. My 3 favorite cities are DC, Charleston, and NYC. 
12. I'm a night owl and most definitely NOT a morning person. 
13. I've read the Harry Potter series in its entirety exactly 24 times! 
14. I read as much as I can, whenever I can. 
15. Celebrity girl crushes include: Lauren Conrad, Beyoncé, Reese Witherspoon, Emma Watson,  Olivia Palermo, and Kerry Washington.
16. Halloween is my favorite holiday. 
17. The 4th of July is runner-up for favorite holiday-simply love the red, white and blue.
18. My favorite colors are navy and white.
19. I can't sleep unless my bedroom door is closed and I'm immersed in complete darkness.
20. My favorite seasons are summer and fall.
21. School supply shopping is one of my favorite pastimes.
22. I wear socks to bed but end up kicking them off in 5 minutes.
23. I freaking love a good grilled cheese and fries.
24. Sometimes I sleep with my dog in my bed even though I'm not supposed to.
25. I play 6 instruments, piano being my main. 
26. I care a little too much about my Instagram...
27. I want to work in social media/marketing for a major fashion company someday.
28. Can't stand raw cookie dough... blegh.  
29. I have trouble falling asleep at night. 
30. I love goldfish out of the individual packs or the large carton, but not the bags. 
31. I have an addiction to sunglasses! 
32. Kit Kats and Haribo gummy bears will forever be my favorite candies. 
33. My baseball hat collection is a little out of control... it's up to 17. 
34. I'm so indecisive about EVERYTHING. 
35. I love being petite. 
36. People mistake me for a 6th grader sometimes (not making this up). 
37. One of the best things ever, is jumping over waves at the beach. 
38. I could eat boardwalk food forever (cotton candy, funnel cake, popcorn, caramel apples, soft pretzels, fried Oreos, fresh lemonade). 
39. I freaking love getting my back cracked by other people, and normally will force someone to shake me up and down to accomplish this. 
40. I have a younger cousin who's basically my little brother & I love him more than words describe. 
41. My 3 best friends go to a different, private school without me.
42. Once I start a project, I can't stop until it's complete.
43. I have an addiction to planners and own way more than I need (which is one). 
44. Scandal (the TV show) is my absolute s***. 
45. I will drink pink lemonade whenever possible! 
46. I always spend a little too much time on Pinterest
47. I CANNOT STAND being late!!!
48. I love traveling alone with my Dad. 
49. I'm a terrible gossip (yes, I'll admit it).
50. Lastly, I always, always, always overdress.

Thanks for reading and see you soon! Xoxo, 
Ashley Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment