Monday, July 20, 2015

Weekly Round Ups

This week was productive, yet full of fun things! I got a lot of work done for school, and also managed to get through 3 books! I am re-reading the Harry Potter series for the 23rd time in my life this summer- the books truly never get old. I've been loving getting back into my old reading habits that were unfortunately compromised during the school year. A couple of friends also came down to the beach and visited- it was so great to see them. I went and saw Self/less with Ryan Reynolds (who I absolutely love). Omg guys, it's so good!!! I also spent some very relaxing time at the beach these past few days, and got some work done there as well- plus a few DOZEN sudoku puzzles! 

Tried a new restaurant/little cafe with my Dad early one morning and ended up loving it... New brunch spot? 




Also discovered the best little food truck with amazing paninis that conveniently parks on my street on the weekends. Love love love. 



Some interesting things this week: 

Minnie and Emma iPhone case// I just upgraded to the iPhone 6+ yesterday! Woo! I've been waiting to order this case for a few months after my old phone cracked and I knew I would be upgrading to the 6. It's floral, striped, and monogrammed... what could be better?

Loft White Scallop Shorts// I've been dying to get my favorite pair of Lilly scallop shorts in a plain, classic white but didn't want to spend the money. These ones are currently on sale for $25 and look exactly the same! *throws them into shopping cart* 


Go Set A Watchman// My favorite novel of all time is To Kill A Mockingbird- let's hope the sequel does it justice! I downloaded this a few days ago onto my kindle and am so excited to read it... I will share my thoughts later on when I finish it.  (Reese Witherspoon is narrating the audio version so you know it's going to be good). 

Draper James// Speaking of Reese... Her new clothing line is officially out and I'm obsessed. The dresses guys, the dresses. 


Beach Yoga// I officially started a beach yoga class yesterday morning at 8 am! I'm really excited and happy that I'm finally doing this for myself- it's been on my summer bucket list for longer than I can remember. It's actually every Friday, Saturday, and Sunday morning for $10. So, you don't need to purchase a bunch of classes at once and have to worry about getting to all of them. I can just go when I please, and if I miss one, not a big deal! 



Did I mention I leave for vacation tomorrow?!

Thanks for reading and see you soon! Xoxo, 
Ashley Ann 



No comments:

Post a Comment