Monday, July 20, 2015

Instagram Lately

I've been completely obsessed with Instagram lately. I've constantly been snapping new pictures every day! The beach during the summer provides a great atmosphere to take photos, and gives me a ton of inspiration for blog posts. Capturing the cool moments of my vacation is really important to me this year. By finding a new photo editing groove, I've slowly started to get back into the swing of Instagram (Went through a phase where I barely posted pictures). I love the way each and every photo has turned out. My process includes using Snapseed, VSCO Cam, and cropping things down to a square (or just taking all my pictures in the "square" setting on my phone).  I normally use my iPhone 6+ to capture everything, but occasionally I'll use my Nikon D7000 if I'm already shooting blog photos. 













Follow me here!

Thanks for reading and see you soon! Xoxo,
Ashley Ann  


No comments:

Post a Comment