Sunday, July 5, 2015

Fourth of July!

Happy 4th of July everyone! A great day filled with appreciation for this amazing country- so proud to be an American! 

Emily and I started the day off right with a great breakfast at our favorite local restaurant. I always get the French toast with extra crispy bacon! 





During the day, I ended up wearing my lobster sweater again. Seriously love it so much! A blog post is on the way featuring it, so don't worry! I paired it with an adorable navy and white striped skirt from Gap, and my white converse per usual. 


Unfortunately, the weather wasn't the best today. It was cloudy, somewhat breezy and rained on/off throughout the day. The skirt is a little thick, as is the sweater, so it ended up working perfectly for the weather! 







Max had to get in on a few of the shots! 



We got the little guy in a festive bandana... How cute is he?! 

We ended the night with a lovely dinner! Obsessed with this fireworks popover from Old Navy. Even after the holidays are over, I'll still be wearing it like crazy! 



My favorite lobster clutch (that as we all know, dropped off the face of the earth and no longer is sold ANYWHERE) and a red lip completed the outfit. I found a cute little clutch on Etsy that looks like both my Lilly and the Tuckernuck one!

Wearing:

I hope everyone had a safe and happy holiday! 

What did you do today?! 

Thanks for reading and see you soon! Xoxo, 
Ashley Ann 


No comments:

Post a Comment