Saturday, January 23, 2016

February Bucket List

Every month, I make myself a bucket list of sorts. Things I want to get done, mini resolutions and new things I want to try. Basically, it's like a really fun to-do list! I always have these lists under the notes section in my phone, so I thought why not share them? (Side note: my "notes" app has so many personal things under it! My biggest fear is someone getting into that app and seeing everything. It has my passwords for all my accounts, personal to-do lists, random thoughts.. e.t.c.  I know I've said this before, but Notes is the one app I use every single day. It's so convenient when I quickly need to jot down information and I know I'll always have that information with me.)


I think #7 is going to be the hardest one for me to stick to! I rarely ever wear jewelry aside from my three main pieces: my pearls, rose gold watch, and monogrammed necklace. I have a whole bunch of jewelry that I never use- so, I want to be able to get my money's worth!

Thanks for reading!

-Ashley Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment