Monday, January 18, 2016

Bahamas Packing List

So. It's been quite a while to say the least. I haven't posted anything new on this blog since late September and I've really been missing it! The main reason for my long term absence was the abundance of college applications that needed to be completed (only have three left, thank goodness). Instead of writing a whole paragraph explaining everything, I'm just going to move on and stick to a regular posting schedule from now on! 

We just booked a trip a couple of days ago to... the Atlantis Resort in the Bahamas! I'm beyond excited to go- it's no secret that my family has the worst luck with vacations. Seriously, we booked this exact same trip a couple of years ago and got snowed in. We finally got around to rescheduling (3 years later) and I can't wait to have a nice getaway. We leave February 12th and come back the 15th. The trip is quickly approaching and I'm scrambling to order some warm weather attire! Here are some things that are on my ultimate beach vacation packing list: 






Thanks for reading!

-Ashley Ann 

No comments:

Post a Comment