Sunday, April 17, 2016

Weekly Round Ups


Phew! We made it to the end of the week. I started off the week by flying back into NJ at 1 am from Miami. I'm ending the week by flying back into NJ from South Carolina (p.s. that picture is of the pool from USC- amazing!)... The college visits every single weekend are taking up so much time! However, I love that I'm getting to see new cities and traveling to places that I've never been! I do wish I had more time to spend on each area- Miami was so cool and I want go back one day to explore all the cool restaurants and nightlife. One of my goals for the year was to travel every single month. So far, I've held true to that. January was New York City (it wasn't really travel, but it's a different state so I'm counting it), February was The Bahamas, March was Disney, and this month is Miami, South Carolina and Washington D.C. next week (so so excited about that!). 

In between all the traveling, I did find time to round up some links: 











Thanks for reading! 

-Ashley Ann 

No comments:

Post a Comment