Friday, May 27, 2016

Memorial Day Outfits

My family and I packed up the cars today and headed down to the beach for Memorial Day weekend! We have a really nice long weekend with Monday AND Tuesday off (I'm afraid I won't ever go back to school)... Anyways, Memorial Day always kicks off my favorite season and favorite time for fashion. I can wear all the navy, white and red I want without getting judged! It's supposed to be pretty nice the whole weekend except for some rain on Monday. Here are some outfits that I'll definitely be sporting for a festive start to the summer season! 


For a festive backyard party:



For a day spent at the beach or by the pool: 


For an alfresco brunch: 



For a chilly night by the water: 




Look #1: 


Look #2: 


Look #3: 


Look #4: 


Thanks for reading!

-Ashley Ann  

No comments:

Post a Comment