Saturday, May 28, 2016

Lilly Pulitzer New Arrivals

Last summer, Lilly Pulitzer had an amazing selection of prints & styles. They really knocked it out of the park. Last month I found myself thinking: I wonder if Lilly is going to do it again? The verdict? YES. I'm absolutely in love with all of the new arrivals!! The patterns this year are unlike anything I've seen before from them: bright patriotic shades, neon corals, beautiful blues, and soft greens. I did a little rest and went through the entire website, adding stuff to my cart that I absolutely loved, just to see what the total came to. When it was all said and done with, I had about $4,000 worth of clothes in my cart!! I think that gives you a pretty good idea of how much I want EVERYTHING. Obviously, I didn't order all those clothes but I narrowed it down to 3 or 4 items I saw fitting into my summer wardrobe. 

Anyways, I'm in love with these espadrilles. I didn't know I needed a pair of Lilly espadrilles in my life until I saw them! The shoes look so comfy (I added them to my 4 item cart). 


The UPF dresses work for any season but winter. I love them- the shape is so flattering on any type of body and they come in so many fun patterns that it's nearly impossible to find one you don't like. I have a couple from years past, but this patriotic number caught my eye. Perfect 4th of July dress (or let's be real, all summer long dress). 



The style of this Ardleigh dress is perfect!! Sometimes a lot of the classic shift dresses tend to be a little too fancy for every day wear. The casual cut and fit of this sundress makes it perfect for running errands, going out to brunch with friends, or going for a nice dinner. The options are endless! I also am loving the new pattern that it comes in- the seashells are amazing




I've been wanting to purchase a trapeze dress for a long time now, and this one seems to be perfect. I LOVE the blue and white pattern- it's not classic Lilly but it's quite beautiful. 



What a unique shift dress. The famous pink and green are upgraded with the halter lace crochet top


Don't you love everything?! 

Thanks for reading! 

-Ashley Ann 

No comments:

Post a Comment