Monday, April 6, 2015

LOFT Sale!

Right now, The LOFT is having a huge sale! 50% off on everything online, plus an extra 25% off if you are a new customer. I've been eying a few of the pieces on their website for a while now, and have waited for a great sale like this to place my order. Here are the things I love:


This dress is to die for! Love the cropped illusion and the unique back.


After seeing Carly Heitlinger wearing this in a blog post, I fell in love with the skirt and needed to have it! Perfect transitional piece from winter to spring.


Okay, normally I'm not one to go for a bright neon color but I completely adore this skirt! It would look so cute with a simple white tee tucked in and a pair of esperadilles wedges.


I looked at these shorts and immediately thought of summer, going to the beach, and getting ice cream. One of my summer staples is a good, comfortable pair of scallop shorts. Also, they're about $40 cheaper than the Lilly Pulitzer ones!


I also love this dress! LOFT has been coming out with some amazing spring pieces, but I think this would look just as cute in the summer time with a pair of cute sandals or wedges.


Are any of you guys going to be placing an order on LOFT? I know I will!

Thanks for reading and see you soon! Xoxo,
Ashley Ann


No comments:

Post a Comment