Sunday, April 12, 2015

Weekend Looks.

This weekend was absolutely beautiful. It finally started to feel like spring (it's about time)! Sunny and in the 60's, my kind of weather! Saturday I just relaxed outside, playing with Max and riding my bike. Today, I got a little more dressed up and I think I'm going out for ice cream later! It was a great way to end my spring break after getting back from DC Friday night (but I'll save that trip for another post).


Friday



I love this outfit! It's so simple and comfy, but cute at the same time. It's perfect for a warm but breezy spring day. 



Oh goodness, I love this necklace. I purchased it at a boutique near my house last year, so unfortunately you can't get this exact same one. It's so cute for the spring and summer, and I love the green stones in between! Here's a starfish necklace from J.Crew that's also cute.



I kept things casual with no makeup and a not-so-cute messy bun. My shirt is from J.Crew! I got it last year and love it-especially the zipper detailing on the side! (similar)


My jeans are the comfiest in the world. They're from American Eagle, where I get most of my jeans. This type for some reason just fits me really well



Lastly, my beautiful sneakers! They're white converse and can be so versatile. Wear them with a dress, or jeans like I did! I love the bright white. 



It got a little chilly at night so I threw on this striped jacket from the Loft and let down my hair. The jacket keeps you warm without being too heavy for spring time. 


Saturday





This look is so fun! I talked about this skirt in my last blog post, and purchased it the next day! The eyelet pattern is so cute. I love the pop of neon yellow even though it's not something I would normally go for.




I put my hair into a tiny low bun, with a gorgeous headband from the Loft. I don't think they sell these anymore, but when I was in the store the other day I fell in love with this one! My shoes are plain nude flats by Bandolino, a great affordable shoe brand.


I paired the skirt with this navy polo from Old Navy, but it would look great with a white or chambray shirt! 



I popped my collar shortly after we took the picture. It's a great way to make a look a little more casual! 


I have on my favorite pair of Raybans. They feel light on your face and I wear them all the time!


What did you guys do this weekend? 

Thanks for reading and see you soon! Xoxo, 
Ashley Ann 

No comments:

Post a Comment