Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Great Food in a Great Place

I adore Washington DC. It's my favorite city! (New York is obviously runner up). I especially love Georgetown. The shopping is great, the food is delicious, and the overall vibe is amazing. I went back to DC (again) to look at Georgetown University and George Washington University over my spring break. Let's just say I ate a lot of great food while I was there.


Bourbon Steak at the Four Seasons hotel is fabulous. The food was so good I could hardly stand it! They bring out an adorable french fry sampler as an appetizer-they're so delicious and crispy!



This salad was delicious! Not your typical salad- it was sans lettuce. 


Ended the night with a savory steak. The plates came out so hot, I couldn't even touch it! 




Both mornings we ate in at our hotel. I really wanted to get a late brunch, but our schedule unfortunately couldn't allow it. Next time. However, I did have a fabulous waffle with mixed berries on top! (As well as a healthy fruit salad the second morning to detox my body from all the french fries!)


I really recommend Cafe Milano to anyone visiting Georgetown. It's your typical fine Italian dining. I got this great pizza with buffalo mozzarella. 

This may be just me and my picky eating habits, but I absolutely cannot eat tomato soup unless I eat it with grilled cheese... Call me crazy but I just don't like the taste of tomato soup on its own. 



Lots of delicious foods this time around! (P.S. I stopped in at Shake Shack for lunch one day as well, I couldn't resist.) I can't wait to come back to Georgetown soon! 



What are YOUR favorite spots to eat in Georgetown?


Thanks for reading and see you soon! Xoxo,
Ashley Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment