Monday, March 2, 2015

New Arrivals-Vineyard Vines

Recently Vineyard Vines came out with their new spring collection and of course I had to go check everything out. I must say, I pretty much love everything that was released! It takes all of my free will not to go place an order right now-everything is so cute. I thought I would share my favorite picks from the new collection, enjoy!




Ok seriously this is everything I need in a golf skirt. I never even knew that this was exactly what my heart desired until I saw it! I'm thinking I might splurge on this for the upcoming golf season. (just this one time!)

These are the classic dayboat shorts we all know in love, in a fabulous sherbet orange hue. They would look great with just a plain tee and Jack Rogers, a perfect lazy day outfit!

This new pattern they just released is incredible! I love the color blue, and this hat automatically entranced me. I never knew a classic baseball cap could be so chic! I can guarantee you'll see me wearing this print a lot this summer. Another hat that caught my eye was this classic one, but I like the Gustavia better.




Ugh. This dress is so pretty, it hurts. Although it's a little over my budget right now, a girl can dream can't she? It sort of reminds me of a Lilly dress, which is probably why it appeals to me so much.

There is currently free shipping with orders over $125 AND an extra 30% off all sale items, so place your orders now!



Any new releases that caught YOUR eye?


Thanks for reading and see you soon! Xoxo,
Ashley Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment