Thursday, April 21, 2016

Striped Ruffles


I think I found a new obsession- ruffles. I never really realized all the different ways you can incorporate them into everyday outfits, until JCrew started releasing a whole bunch of ruffled things this year: this blouse, this dress, this off the shoulder top.. e.t.c. I think ruffles instantly upgrade an outfit, even if it's just a plain striped shirt. The details make the outfit! 


I knew this shirt was coming home with me the second I saw it. How cute is it?! It's in my favorite pattern (stripes) and is so flattering. The shirt is a bit short, but not quite a crop top obviously. It fits pretty true to size. I'm wearing an XXS (what I normally wear in JCrew) and it fits just right. They do run a tiny bit big though, so I would size down if you're not sure. 





I wear these white scallop shorts from Lilly all the time during the summer. The white goes with any top I have, and the scallops are so. cute. 



These Soludos espadrilles are adorable! I love how you can customize how tight/loose you want the ribbon around the ankles. I criss cross it twice up my ankle and then tie it in a bow in the front. The shoes are really comfortable too- they are 4 inches tall, but don't feel like it at all. 







Photos by: Brad Funaki 

Thanks for reading! 

-Ashley Ann 

P.S. This was my 100th post! 

No comments:

Post a Comment