Monday, February 8, 2016

A Few Things I Have My Eye On

Is it just me, or did basically every retailer release a bunch of new spring/summer arrivals this weekend? I am over-the-moon with everything that's been coming out (especially you, JCrew). My bank account is going to take a huge hit after I order just about everything on the JCrew website! After an entire winter season of not purchasing anything from Old Navy (they disappointed me), I'm happy to say they've revamped their spring and summer collections into cute and affordable styles: all the stripes, swingy dresses, and great rompers. I know this post is titled "A Few Things," but really just about everything released so far has caught my eye.








P.S. I tried to get more photos from Old Navy, but just about everything is brand new so it's difficult to make a product collage. 











I think it's safe to say I'm excited for summer, no? (And it's only February. Somebody help me.) 

Thanks for reading!

-Ashley Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment