Sunday, June 5, 2016

Weekly Round Ups


I wanted to quickly share a great customer service experience I had with Zappos! In my opinion, fantastic customer service makes a good company a great one. I had ordered two things off of Zappos a couple of days ago: a sun hat and shoes for prom. My prom is Friday, so I selected overnight shipping to ensure that my shoes would be here on time. The next day rolls around, and my hat gets here but the shoes don't. I reluctantly called customer service, expecting to be put on hold for 2 hours only to find out that my shoes weren't coming, and they wouldn't be here on time for prom.

I got on the phone in about 30 seconds with an extremely nice representative named Chris. I explained the problem to him and apparently my shoes shipped separately from the hat, with a different postal service. However, because they didn't get here overnight, I got completely refunded for overnight shipping (on the hat also)! Then, here's when things turned amazing: he reordered the shoes for me so that they would arrive by this Tuesday. He also completely refunded my shoes for the first order... AND SECOND. So I got the shoes for free!!! $70. AND, he also set me up with a Zappos account that gives me free next-day shipping for life. I'd say that's some pretty amazing customer service. Oh, and not to mention if my shoes don't fit, they will ship me out a new pair by Friday.

I simply love when companies have friendly and helpful customer representatives. I rarely ordered from Zappos in the past, but now I definitely will be giving them my business! They carry so many amazing brands like: Jack Rogers, Lilly Pulitzer, Patagonia... e.t.c.

Anyways, onto my weekly round ups:

1. I recently ordered this adorable bikini.

2. Love these affordable throw pillows!

3. Mackenzie looks amazing in this striped skirt. 

4. A funny little article that described me 100%.

5. This new Instagram update for businesses seems really cool!

6.  10 beauty products to cool you down.

7.  A fun nautical round up.

8. Lindsey Lohan visited Annie's house from the Parent Trap and I died just a little.

9. This looks like such a fun weekend... I really wish I could go!

10. I may have to invest in some new beach towels for the summer, especially after this post!  



On the blog this week: 


Thanks for reading!

-Ashley Ann 


No comments:

Post a Comment